Researchers at the University of Barcelona are investigating new machine learning tools to ensure millions of elderly adults can obtain a timely diagnosis of a serious yet largely under-diagnosed heart condition.
- ELSI experts provide their feedback on the HRIC Strategic Agenda in the Second Stakeholder Forum Workshop
- HealthyCloud experts meet EU Commission policy-makers to discuss the future Health Research and Innovation Cloud
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION USE CASE FEATURED IN CORDIS
- Initiating an Expert Panel on Data Protection Issues Critical to the Realisation of EHDS
- Testing unsupervised machine learning for the early detection of atrial fibrillation